Social Icons

Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

//M.I.S.S U//


Oh my reddish W660 sony ericsson...

I really miss u...
Hurm, where r u dear,
really hope to hold u again...
Part of me in u my dear..
(Huhu... tu lar sume bende nk smpan dlm enset..
Enset ilang kan da susah..
Akaun no, no. pin n sume la...
Sob..sob...uhu...bahaye kan)

Although i can get another phone better than u,
But..
I'm not ready to separate with u...
That why rite now, i dont have any intention by new one to replace u..
(hmm...Gune enfon abah je la dlu yer...ak xde prasaan nk bli br skrg..)

*Ok...
Actually, i misplaced it on last day of IGCESH..
konon2 Busy person rite, so utilize handphone until the battery level=0, it turn off..=P
then, when it off..Just keep it in my jacket because i cannot  use it...
Therefore,after that i not realize whether its fall down from my jacket or i put it somewhere...ooh..
Try to search it that day but the big problem is the handphone is off, 
Just can use one sense; eye... not include ear...So...
Until now, no news from its...huhu...


Hopefully..
We can meet again...
InsyaAllah...
amiin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text