Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 : Am i ready

Bismillahirahmannirrahim.
Assalamualaikum wrbt 2015.
Bye 2014.
Thank you for everything.
Every single things in your year that taught me about life.
About redha. During your time, i had been tested about redha three times.
And as a test format. If you still not pass you cannot proceed to next level.
Step by step i learn that we just slave, cannot demand to much in this dunya like we know everything.
The truth is we as human, do not know the future.

Alhamdulillah everyhthing went well.
Life must go on.
Without expecting too much, Allah already send me rainbow after thunder.
Like miracle, now i'm fiancee to him.
And now preparing to step into new phase of life.

'Are you ready?'

That is my fiancee question to me when he sent me my wedding dress.
I like... huh... making face to him. Speechless
At that moment i just realize.
Am i really ready?
To live with him.forever.
Someone that i knew less that a year?
And at the same day, by bestfriend also ask about the same question.
Have you ready? It about 10 days to go right.
Hoho. Yeah 10 days more... oh my goodness.
Before this i am too relax. Just go with the flow.
Not really relax but, i dont want to mess around because i know i will panic if i nervous.
Or may be it's sign from Allah to me that this is the time i need to make more preparation in term of improve my ibadah, improve my communication skill, improve my time management, improve my financial skill and etc.
All above that. I and him both are human. And our hearts belong to Allah.
Keep praying. Hope everthing will go smoothly and we live happily with sakinah, mawaddah & rahmah.

Dear 2015, please be good to me.



*redha because He know more which is the best for you*
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text