Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

McQ

McQ or Most Common Question
Ok, just want to ask u olz...
What is the most common questions in your head?
I think everyone have something in their mind that unquestionable question
Or question without answer...Or there is the answer, but u not found it yet


Yeah... lately....the my McQ in my mind is " Do i take the right path???"
I don't know why...
I think i shouldn't think that...(at least not now)
but it always in my mind...always!

Hmmm, why i've that thought?
Because i not CONFIDENCE!
i don't know why...
i just thing i'm tooo small compared to them..(yes physically i am...but not mentally!)
I feel that  i have many weaknesses compared to them ( but, u have your own strength, aisyah!)

Argh...wake up aisyah...
I not suppose to have this feeling...rite now!
CONFIDENCE is very important, aisyah...
Yes... pls be confident with yourself, your decision, your credibility, your strength n.....
Allah always with u




" You owed me 1 journal" dr.rafiq

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text