Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Unexplainable answer of predictable question

Salam...
Last week....
During our visit to my cousin house after my cousin wedding

the dialogue between my dad n i
" You have submit it?"
" Not yet.."
" What the problem?"
"uuuuaaaauuuuaaaa....blablabla....+++"

Actually...
i've predict that question...huuuuuu
But
it's not easy to explain it because i'm also not understand what is my problem!...
Argh....dissapointed with myself...

.: The condition is I'M STILL NOT SUBMIT MY THESIS!!!!.....:

let just PRESS that button


 



p/s : 
may be most of you guessing that 'the predictable question' is about marriage rite....
hmmmmm....
right now, it's  not the most worrying question yet  because the current most worrying problem is about my master....hiiiiiiyaaak...chaiyok2!!


" it not so easy, but it not too difficult" rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text