Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Allah know the Best


Bismillahirrahmannirrahim..
Alhamdulillahirrahmannirrahim…
Praise to Almighty Allah swt for His bless, because still give me opportunity to study until this level, Doctor of Philosophy…
In shaa Allah, I will seek knowledge lillahitaala, to get Your pleasure and make me close to you. Ameen..

Although I’m still here, in Malaysia in Faculty of Biosciences and Medical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia… not in University of Sydney or University of Glasglow, In shaa Allah I’m redha and accept that here is the best place for me for the current time..
I believe that Allah has planned better plans for me afterwards, In shaa Allah.
In my final year project, I done project on hearing aids, then proceed on Dental implant for my Master project…
In shaa Allah in my PhD level, I want to combine my knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical field and apply in Biomedical Engineering.
My current PhD title is “Embedded CNT-fiber Composite for Monitoring Growth of Implantable Smart Tissue Expander “
I need to learn many things… MEMS, Tissue Expander, Wireless, Tissue Culture…
In shaa Allah… I can do it… Pray for me… I just started the engine, there are a long journey I need to travel before I reach the destination.
All the best to me and all the best to you all also.

May all of us always get His bless. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text