Social Icons

Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Redha is not easy but it is a must



I still remember
That sunny bright day
When i see u
You r not the same balloon as other
You radiant well
I pick you
Tight you to my hand
Hold u well
Avoid from burst

In this adventure journey
Holding you make me feel calm

Until one day
Someone told me
Why are you holding a rope
Let me give u another balloon
Oh i dont realize that u r flown away


The truth sometime bitter
But it better you know u r holding a rope now
And get new balloon
Than just keep holding that rope and reluctant to take another balloon

Thank you radiant bloom balloon
Become my inspiration
To become better person
In the adventurous year
Silently whispering hope
Unconsciously sending advice
To keep close to Allah swt

Alhamdulillah
For this bitter truth ya rabb
I feel more calm, more peace
I can let the rope go
And holding tight another balloon
Tightly to get Your pleasure
In shaa Allah

-----
The person that get u is lucky, congratulation my dear radiant bloom balloon :-).
Even we are not belongs to be together but you gave big impact on my life.
Again thank you for everything.
May Allah bless you always



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text