Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Advantages of gardening

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim..
This week i'm so eager to study about planting, gardening, organic fertilizer and so on.


Why in sudden?
😅😅
Haha.. I also don't know. 

May be because youtube suggested me channel related to planting 🌾🌿🍀🌴.
Somehow, planting is not so difficult.
You just need passion, time and knowledge.💪💪

So to boost my interest to gardening, let try to figure out what are the benefits of planting or gardening.
These are some of the benefits:
1. One of the way to release your tension.
2. You can save your money. Yes, sometime you just need a branch of curry leaf, coriander or parsley but you need to buy more.
3. Make your house more lively.
4. Learn new knowledge. To plant something, you need to know what it need, type of soil, how much water it need and so on.


So what i already do related to gardening?
😎😎
1. Do maintenance to my cucumin and lemongrass plant.
2. Try to plant coriander and garlic plant. Wish me luck 😍😍
3. Prepare ingredients for compose fertilizer. In shaa Allah i will share about this next time.
Ok now I am excited🙌🙌to surround my home sweet home with my herb and flower.
Hopefully i am istiqamah 😇😇.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text