Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Women are born to be dramatic =P

Every morning, before I go to work.While i wait for the engine to warming up, i will read some pages from a book. 

And now the book that i currently read is " Men from Mars and Women from Venus".


Huu...bought this book almost a year ago but i just read less than quarter of it....
So, my mission before end of this year i want to finish reading the unread book that i bought!

I wonder if people may think that i read comic or jokes magazine. 
Haha, because sometime what the author wrote in the book really make me smile myself or even laugh =P

For example



 What women usually say
What man will hear
 What actually she want to say
 "We never go out."
 You are not doing your job. What a disappointment you have turned out to be. We never do anything together anymore because you are lazy, unromantic and just boring.
 I feel like going out and doing something together. We always have such a fun time, and I love being with you. What do you think? Would you take me out to dinner? It has been a few days since we went out.
 "Everyone ignores me."
 I am so unhappy. I just can't get the attention I need. Everything is completely hopeless. Even you don't notice me, and you are the person who is supposed to love me. You should be ashamed. You are so unloving. I would never ignore you this way.
 Today, I am feeling ignored and unacknowledged. I feel as though nobody see me. Of course I'm sure some people see me, but they don't seem to care about me. I suppose I am also disappointed that you have been so busy lately. I really do appreciate how hard you are working and sometimes I start to feel like I am not important to you. I am afraid your work is more important than me. Would you give me a hug and tell me how special I am to you?
 " This house is always a mess"
This house is a mess because of you. I do everything possible to clean it up, and before I have finished, you have messed it up again. You are lazy slob and I don't want to live with you unless you change. Clean up or clear out!
 Today I feel like relaxing, but the house is so messy. I am frustrated and need a rest. I hope you don't expect to clean it all up. Would you agree with me that it is a mess and then offer to help clean up part of it?
 " I am so tired, I can't do anything"
 I do everything and you do nothing. You should do more. I can't do it all. I feel so hopeless. I want a 'real man' to live with. Picking you was a big mistake.
I have been doing so much today. I really need a rest before I can do anything more. I am so lucky to have your support. Would you give me a hug and reassure me that I am doing a good job and that I deserve a rest?
"You don't love me anymore"I have given you the best years of my life, and you have given me nothing. You used me. You are selfish and cold. You do what you want to do, for you and only you. You do not care about anybody. I was fool. Now I have nothing. Today I am feeling as though you don't love me. I am afraid I have pushed you away. I know you really do love me, you do so much for me. Today I am just feeling a little insecure. Would you reassure me of your love and tell me those three magic words, I love you. When you do that it feels so good.


Heee.. Amazing right!... Yeah, we have different coding and use different software that interpret what we hear. Dramatic is just the way women express feeling more fully (John Gray, 1992)... Let's celebrate the difference.=)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text